- 600 m2
- 2 143 m2
Monthly Bond Repayment ZAR .
Calculated over years at % with no deposit. Change AssumptionsAffordability Calculator | Bond Costs Calculator | Bond Repayment Calculator | Apply for a Bond
- Bond Calculator
- Affordability Calculator
- Bond Costs Calculator
- Bond Repayment Calculator
- Apply for a Bond
Bond Costs Calculator
Bond Repayment Calculator
Disclaimer: The estimates contained on this webpage are provided for general information purposes and should be used as a guide only. While every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the calculator, RE/MAX of Southern Africa cannot be held liable for any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly from the use of this calculator, including any incorrect information generated by this calculator, and/or arising pursuant to your reliance on such information.
Mun. Rates & Taxes: ZAR 2211.00
Monthly Levy: ZAR 0.00
ON SHOW BY APPOINTMENT
This unique property offers so many opportunities!
Invest in a large home for an even larger family, or rent out parts of the house to upscale clientele. Set in the affluent suburb of Cowies Hill, this one not only offers so many variations of accommodation, but also convenient living- located in driving distance to amenities, Durban CBD and a 30 minute drive from King Shaka International Airport. Boasting attention to detail, and a serene setting, this fully secured home ensures living in luxury.
Before we get down to the very many options this property offers, because who doesn't like options? It is definitely worth mentioning the many extra's that add to this property's appeal;
- 24 hour monitored access controlled area
- Fireplace, a covered entertainment area which is fully fitted
- 3 phase electricity
- DSTV which is cabled to all lounges and bedrooms
- Wi-Fi internet with a strong signal throughout the home
- 6 geysers
- 2 Heat pumps
- Anodised aluminium windows and sliding doors throughout the house.
Now, if those are the extras can you imagine the level of perfection that this property offers? With its landscaped garden and the choice of whether to negotiate on the furniture, investing in property has never been so glamorous and exciting! Not to mention SMART....
Use the property as a spacious 8 bedroom family home, with 7 bathrooms - be sure you won't have to have those early morning races to the bathroom. Otherwise, use the property to allow your family to reside in the main house, whilst renting out 2 separate areas of the house which are able to be completely closed off from the main house.
- Main house includes 4 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms (2 en-suites), 2 lounges and a fully fitted kitchen, laundry, walk-in pantry, linen cupboard, covered entertainment area, pool and study area.
- Rent out the apartment on the pool side, which conveniently includes 1 bedroom, an open plan lounge/dining room & a kitchenette. This 35sqm self-contained flatlet overlooks the stunning entertainment area and has its own separate access.
- You are also able to rent out the upstairs apartment which includes; 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, open plan lounge/dining room and a fully fitted kitchen with classy granite tops and a separate scullery. Also overlooking the entertainment area, this 93sqm fully tiled apartment allows itself to be a valuable income generator or simply an apartment which can be used for family and friends.
Do you see what we mean when we say there are just so many options? One could even use one of the apartments as a fully equipped office, or convert the entire property into a B&B, Retirement Home, Wellness Centre.... And, well, anything you put your mind to. All you need is a little bit of creativity, and you will get a whole lot of compliments!
Make a smart investment, call now to view this gem of a property, and let it be a purchase where you won't feel the need to disinvest at a later stage, let the options work for you in the short-term and long-term future!
- 8 Bedrooms
- 7 Bathrooms
- 1 Garages
- 4 Undercover Parking
- Staff Quarters
- Pets Allowed
- Access Gate
- Built In Braai
- Garden Cottage
- Guest Toilet
- Entrance Hall
- Family TV Room